1. Embellished Aviators $12 Aviators with a bit of bling are so perfect for the glam girl!
2. Crochet Fedora $22 I love BP hats, most are always under twenty dollars and fit so well, the crochet details have me excited for spring.
3. Ombé Scarf $20 ice cream scarf, yes please!
4. Mesh Top $14.96 (
5. Tote $24.90 // This is the taupe version of the gorgeous brown bag I shared on Facebook and Instagram
6. Jo Malone 'Red Roses' Bath Oil $25 The prettiest little bottle and the most affordable find from Jo Malone, these always sell out fast for that very reason.
7. Emi-Jay 'Pearl' Hair Ties $6.50 The golden standard for hair ties, I'm always a sucker for new colors and these really are the best.
8. Slip-Ons $24.99 This week, I saw a few of Target's new shoe arrivals and this pair was one of them. The perforated details are so cool and I cannot resist slip-ons since I wear them all.the.time.
9. Joggers $22.90 One of the items that caught my eye when I stopped in for a quick look at the handbags were these ultra-chic jogger pants. I didn't get to try them on, but this style is here to stay (at least through this summer) and works so well dressed up or down.
The gorgeous brown Tote has me craving a weekend getaway
Not the best photo I know.
(what happens when you are holding a latte in one hand and clothing in the other)
This scarf reminded me of neapolitan ice cream, no wonder I liked it!
The real thing...and now I'm craving ice cream.
photo via pinterest
Jaquard Top $19.50 (
The details are very pretty in person, love the white on white.
Banana Republic Extra 50% off sale prices with code BREXTRA + 40% off full price styles with code BRTIME * two codes can be used at the same time (yay!)
Forever 21 Free Shipping on "Today's Picks" (see list on website) with code FREESHIP
Gap Take 35% off your order with code BEST
H&M Free Shipping on orders $60 and over with code 2942 thru 1/29
Old Navy 20% off with code SAVEBIG today only 1/23 + up to 50% off fresh looks
Thanks for reading!!